Forever Warfare
Welcome to the the home of Forever Warfare. Register and sign in to receive your next orders via the PM system.
Forkliftington M_1dd9775d16d8430718fe703bafb65cca-3
Forever Warfare
Welcome to the the home of Forever Warfare. Register and sign in to receive your next orders via the PM system.
Forkliftington M_1dd9775d16d8430718fe703bafb65cca-3
Forever Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Warfare

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forkliftington

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ODST NICO
E-03
E-03
ODST NICO

Forkliftington Empty
PostSubject: Forkliftington   Forkliftington EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:59 pm

silver listen today i was playing with tim spencer and fork, then i got fustrated because we were playing assault but no one was working together to get a plant, so i tell forkliftington to actually push up, then he starts swearing at me, this is not the first time he has so i told them that i am his superior rank and that he should not swear at me and that it is apart of the rules of the clan that he has to fallow at all times and yet he started swearing somemore thats when spencer and tim both start saying that i cant say that even though i do have a higher rank and he is breaking the rules of the clan and the rules that you made, after that he started about how i was out of uniform and my serves tag and emblem, when i was in standerd ODST armor with the serves tag of PFC and our emblem so he is not only trying to say he can break the rules but he is gonna do it to me because he thinks i am to, after that he started betraying me and shooting at me contiously also breaking another clan rule about no betraying teammates, silver if you do not punish him for what he has done the you are not fit to run a clan with rules because you are letting everyone just do whatever they want, disrepecting superior ranks, betraying teammates and just being rude. do something or i am out of this clan .
Back to top Go down
http://ipwnyou.com
Colonel xKronos Prodigy
O-04
O-04
Colonel xKronos Prodigy

Forkliftington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forkliftington   Forkliftington EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:17 pm

First of All Nico, You do the same thing. Second Im glad that now you are beginning to Learn How to respect& read Rules. Third, You Send this in a message to High Comm, not only to Silver, Because We can deal with it also he has other things to do. Also You are a rank higher than him, but doesnt give you the power to give out orders, but if 2nd. Lt.Spencer was there he should have tooken control over the situation& handled it& he will get a talking too..So ill speak to you in a bit& see what happened. I will listen to both sides of the stories, not just yours I have to get every perspective on the conflict This is now locked.
Back to top Go down

Forkliftington
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Warfare :: Forever Warfare HQ :: Report A Problem-
Jump to: